The products of SSTEEL, made with materials featuring the highest quality standards and using environmentally friendly production processes, are designed to be long-lasting
– to keep the product in good condition for a long time, we recommend storing it indoors and in a dry place to provent steel become rust. We recommended to clean the metal surfaces with a soft cloth using water to clean them, and rub with dry cloth.
– to keep the product in good condition for a long time, we recommend cleaning it regularly more often in very damp locations. We recommended to clean the surfaces using a soft cloth with water or mild detergents. Prolonged and continuous exposure to intense UV radiation or very low temperatures can affect the initial characteristics of the coloured coating. We recommend cleaning and storing the products in sheltered places during prolonged periods of non-use and during the winter.
– as it is a natural material, changes in colour or cracks due to the level of humidity and sudden changes in temperature may be observed. If it wood exposed to sunlight and the elements undergoes a natural change in tone and colour over time and tends to turn grey. Constant maintenance with oils can slow this process down.
– On fabrics, most stains can be removed with warm water. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of colour and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an water outline.
– Don’t place hot items (such as irons, pans, dishes) directly on this surface.
– Wipe the glass surface with glass cleaner and a soft cloth to remove dirt, spills, dust, or fingerprints.
– Spills should immediately be clean with a dry cloth. Use a water-dampened cloth to remove any spills, then wipe with a dry cloth.
– Don’t use acetone, lacquer thinner, or any alcohol-based cleaning products.